Coyne Recruitment are a specialist supplier to the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills Sector.
My client, a leading independent training provider, is seeing an experienced and ambitious Account Manager to work in their Employer Engagement team. This role is fully remote with a great support network from their Head Office in London. The commission structure is highly competitive and there is real earning potential!
In our determination to further develop our service and responsiveness to local, regional and national industry we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to identify and create opportunities for young people as well as to identify workforce development opportunities within schools and Multi Academy Trusts across the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be the liaison between your accounts (employers) and the wider Education team so that we are meeting all necessary targets, which could include site visits to employer sites. • To ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the operations assistant.
- Ensuring that employers are complaint with ESFA funding rules as well as assisting employers in the management of their digital Apprenticeship Service account.
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience of stakeholder management. You will also educate schools across the UK on the benefits of Apprenticeship training to develop their workforce.
- The ability to set and achieve demanding performance targets and to effectively manage any identified under-performance.
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range of apprenticeship levy payers.
- Identifying prospects to discuss apprenticeships with.
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers within apprenticeship levy employers.
- Providing consultation and guidance on apprenticeships to new and current clients.
- Persist with your approach to speak to decision makers.
- Building relationships through great customer service
- Being enthusiastic about sales and targets
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education and Experience