Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled administrator.
Have you got experience of delivering outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment?
Would you like to be part of the journey helping to improve individual’s health and wellbeing?
Our Client provide high impact lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health. We deliver our services in the heart of communities, working with local public, private and voluntary partners to achieve our goals. We address individual needs and maximise outcomes through fun and interactive interventions that are evidence based and outcome driven.
Please note this is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
What the job is about:
As an admin you will be the first point of contact for our participants who are referred to our preventative health services. You would be helping our participants over the telephone to book and register them for appointments. As an administrator you would play a pivotal role in assessing the eligibility and suitability of participant referrals to our services and triaging them accordingly.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To deliver consistently high levels of customer service when communicating with participants on inbound and outbound calls.
- Booking participants on to relevant preventative health services, rearranging participant attendance and actively seeking re-engagement should participants fail to attend scheduled sessions.
- Ensuring information provided on all calls is accurate and relevant systems are promptly responded to.
- Rectify any inaccuracies that have been inputted on the CRM system in a data cleanse activity.
- Utilise a variety of triage assessment tools to establish whether a participant is both eligible for and ready to engage with our services, based upon contractual and service delivery requirements.
- Ensuring that all administration, including any specific KPI’s, quality standards and all data recorded, is captured in accordance with the service obligations.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of working effectively within an office based customer service or sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality customer service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target orientated environment.
- Experience of using database systems to input data accurately
- Strong verbal communication skills and good influencing skills.
- Ability to follow processes
- Attentive to detail, ensuring all relevant data is captured accurately.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C, including Maths) or equivalent.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification) OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Fluency in community languages. Community languages may include Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Somali, Vietnamese, Dari, Yoruba, Turkish, French, Spanish, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi, Guajarati, Polish, Serbian and Greek (dependant on which service the Programme Support Adviser is supporting)
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria
Contract length: 6 months