Audit & Compliance Assistant
Coyne recruitment are a specialist recruitment consultancy for the skills and employability market sector. We work with outstanding and leading providers across the UK in securing the very best talent within and across our sector. At present one of our clients a large AEB & Apprenticeship learning provider is recruiting for a Audit & Compliance Assistance to effectively manage the administration and quality process within the confines of internal and external requirements. This role forms part of the operations team within the office.
- Industry & contractual knowledge. (SFA, EFA, ESF, DWP)
- Quality procedure awareness. (Ofsted, Matrix and IIP)
- IT literate. (Word, Excel, Access)
- Previous administration experience of maintaining comprehensive manual and electronic data
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Numerate and literate
- Experience of awarding body administrative software (Highfields/NOCN/Pearsons) desirable
- IT literate
- Follows procedures and adheres to deadlines.
- Assertive in relationships with staff and clients.
- Organised and structured, remaining focused on priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the administration process.
- Prepared to challenge, and uses initiative to find answers.
- Committed to continuous improvement – personal and organisational.
- Ability to encourage, inspire and motivate colleagues and candidates through good use of communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to prioritise workload and make decisions
- Contribute and work well as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative and be flexible in approach
- To comply with all company processes and procedures
Key performance areas
- Maintain centre with low grade audits.
- Ensure all paperwork is 100% complaint
- All paperwork is processed in a timely fashion
Knowledge and Qualifications
Demonstrable educational achievement commensurate with the needs and scope of the role.
- Good level of Maths and English
- Business administration Level 3 – desirable
- IT Level - intermediate