Coyne recruitment work with leading and innovative training providers across FE and one of our clients is embarking on a period of growth. Specialising in apprenticeship training sector this provider is an organisation looking to add experienced business development managers to their team. Looking for someone who builds trusted partnership status and consults employers how apprenticeships can add benefit.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and charismatic Business Development Manager with a passion for developing new client relationships to join the team (must be located Northwest).
The focus of the role will be to identify and win new opportunities with levy and SME’s, who will benefit from our client’s high-quality apprenticeship solutions. As a key member of the Business Development team, you will be responsible for securing new starts in line with agreed targets and managing accounts you have won within organisations who will benefit from the high quality apprenticeship solutions we offer.
You will help build market intelligence and maintain a sound knowledge of target clients across the Care sector, in order to nurture excellent relationships and position the business as their preferred partner.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Proven track record of successfully securing new client contracts.
- Experience of working with large businesses with all levels including senior leaders
- Track record of consultatively supporting clients with the design of Apprenticeship models that support their specific needs
- Proven track record of consistently meeting KPIs
- Experience creating and implementing effective and innovative workforce development solutions
- Experience of working with senior leaders/ Board level contacts in a related or similar market sector
- Commercial background (ideally in the wider FE sector)
Skills and behaviours required:
- A blend of management, technical, creative and business skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload alongside strong project management skills
- Ability to present solutions to clients in both formal and informal environments
- Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages
- Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
- Unique character with great charisma
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence
- Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required