Our client a leading Independent training provider has an exciting opportunity for a Business/Bid Development Manager.
Coyne recruitment work with some of the leading organisations across the Skill’s & Employability space we are working with a progressive innovative organisation as they continue to grow and develop further markets within our sector. You will work with the senior management team and other internal and external stakeholders and provide direction, management and support in order to win contracts, either through competitive bidding or the development of commercial propositions.
- Provide management and oversight into the completion of bids through their various stages in accordance with the governance processes and good practice.
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination and management of project teams / submissions to ensure a winning submission is produced for each opportunity.
- Lead and / or support selected bidding and business development opportunities, undertaking the research and completion of EOI, PQQ, ITT and proposals as required, to maximise the chances of success to deadline with an excellent degree of accuracy.
- Develop a win strategy for each bidding opportunity (in line with the overall business growth strategy), ensuring that agreed key messages / win themes are present in the bid response document.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business units, business development, solution design, supply chain and finance to assist with cross-Group tendering or proposition development, design and governance.
- Development and drafting of bid submissions or propositions in line with the requirements of the specification and scoring criteria, ensuring that all requirements are understood, taken into account and submitted.
- Lead on presentations, supplier meetings and dialogue with current and prospective customers as part of early engagement, competitive dialogue, clarification questions and post tender negotiations
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve bid / proposition submissions and associated documentation. Assist in the customisation and development of these to meet specific opportunities, markets and their requirements.
- Maintain good market intelligence and networks such that we obtain timely notice of any bidding and tendering opportunities.
This role is based remotely with travel expected to HQ on a ah-hoc basis.