Coyne recruitment are a specialist recruitment business for the Skills, Education, and work-based learning sector on behalf of one of our fantastic clients who specialise in Apprenticeships, Traineeships and AEB across the Midlands, we are searching for Business Development Managers who have sector experience or someone with transferrable skills who is looking for a new challenge.
- To meet performance targets subsequently meeting financial expectations monthly
- To grow the business through various funding streams which are but not limited to advance learner loans, AEB, apprenticeship and traineeships.
- To own the recruitment of learners to the various programmes available.
- Build and maintain local relationships with employers, stakeholders, and referral agencies to further enhance our client’s performance and footprint.
- To ensure that all activity you are involved with this to a high quality and the learner and employer experience is good in line with the education inspection framework and/or other stakeholder standards.
- Have an eye for detail ensuring compliance expectations are always met as a normal standard.
- Ensure IAG paperwork is of the highest quality ensuring a minimum grade 2 IAG standard is always demonstrated.
- To manage a CRM system and ensure information is up to date and comprehensive.
- Experience of selling a service.
- Knowledge of the employability and skill market
- Understand and have experience of Ofsted and audit compliance. (Desirable)
- To have knowledge and experience of ESFA funding streams (Desirable)
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to make decisions.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining excellent external relationships.
- Experience in using MIS, trackers and learning platforms. (Desirable)
- Experience of the learner journey.
- Experience of working in a quality-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to own a room.
- Resilient, relentless and the drive to succeed.
- Have commercial awareness to be able to grow our provision outside of the funded skill sector.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, self-motivated and use own initiative.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other departments.
- An excellent work ethic and positive attitude to work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills