Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation to recruit for a skilled Business Development Executive for our client.
This role will initially be solely proactive sales and business development to develop a customer base and call schedule.
To seek, nurture and develop new business opportunities through strategic planning and positioning offering apprenticeships and commercial training programmes to employers, maximizing sales and profit revenues. This is achieved by concentrating on establishing and developing pivotal relationships with employers through acquiring new, retaining existing and re-activating lapsed accounts, using a varied proactive approach to support business growth.
You will be expected to sell Apprenticeships and Commercial Training to businesses, organisations, and individuals. You will need a sound understanding of funding requirements and be able to support customers in seeking out these opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to proactively establish, develop and convert strategic and tactical business plans in the delivery of new accounts
- Generate leads through proactive prospecting of potential employers
- Research opportunities across new markets, alternative products, services, and solutions, highlighting areas for diversification or new ways of reaching existing markets, to support and improve the business
- Utilise all sources of customer data and information to maximise opportunities for engagement to ensure the achievement of sales and gross profit budgets
- Develop and deliver solution sales utilizing and working with internal departments and relevant key suppliers
- Work collaboratively with allocated branch teams and other key stakeholders
- Achieve the sales, profitability, and other targets within the nominated employer account base
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders to ensure there is full understanding and “buy in” on the service proposition ensuring delivery to the employer
- Provide management with required reports, information, and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting, and performance management of the business
- Maintain completion of systems to provide required reports, information, and feedback, in agreed formats and within timeframes set
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our Health and Social Care and Professional Studies apprenticeship qualification and funding opportunities
- Answer questions about our apprenticeship qualifications, funding, or the company
- Ask questions to understand employer requirements and close sales
- Direct learners for enrolment
- Enter and update employer information in the employer database
- Take and process sales in an accurate manner
- Where necessary handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Potential for running the business social media campaigns and pages
- Obtain employer feedback as part of the employer service strategy