Coyne recruitment work with leading and innovative training providers across FE and one of our clients is embarking on a period of growth. Specialising in the Apprenticeship sector this provider is an organisation looking to add experienced Business Development Executive to join their team. Looking for someone who builds trusted partnership status and consults employers how apprenticeships can add benefit.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and charismatic Business Development Executive with a passion for developing new client relationships to join the team.
This is a proactive role where your focus will be on identifying new and existing customers who could benefit from their Programmes- whether that be to upskill the existing workforce, or recruit new talent to their business.
Reporting to the Client Relationship Director, you will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new customers/accounts across multiple sectors.
Main accountabilities of the role
- Work with the Client Relationship Director and Managing Director to develop content and marketing materials for the company website/blogs/newsletters.
- Effectively report back to Client Relationship Manager and Managing Director on the status of prospect accounts and sales activity on a monthly basis.
- Deliver high-quality Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) to employers and existing / potential learners.
- Any other activities or accountabilities as required by senior leadership team.
As this role evolves and grows there may be scope for the successful candidate to take on more account management and learner enrolment/ introduction responsibilities.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the role
- Proven experience of successfully achieving deadlines and working without close supervision.
- Involvement in managing databases / CRM systems for lead generation.
- B2B solutions-focused sales experience, with a focus on the inputs of sales interactions and driving toward positive outcomes.
- An exceptional thoroughness and attention to detail carrying out procedures and completion of paperwork.
- The flexibility, resilience and drive to stay up to date with continual developments in processes and documentation, usually as a result of evolving industry priorities but will also include the delivery of new and updated products and services.
- The flexibility to work early mornings and evenings if necessary (e.g., events and networking – (where Required)
- Maintain regular contact and communication with colleagues and management following reporting lines in the company and utilising tools such as regular reports.
- Work in conjunction with the Management Team to achieve targets specified above and support Marketing aims e.g., development of brand presence.
- Experience self-motivating to achieve KPIs and targets.
- Hold a clean driving license with access to a vehicle.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in selling Government funded training
- Knowledge of FE/ Higher education sectors
- Knowledge and experience of working with apprenticeships
- Knowledge of the End Point Assessment Organisations, Awarding Organisations, Funding Bodies and Ofsted regulatory arrangements and requirements.
Remote hybrid working, may be required to attend regular meetings in the office
If you feel this is the right role for you please apply online and a member of the Coyne Recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail