Coyne Recruitment work with the leading training organisations across our sector. We have an amazing role for an experienced Sales / Business Development professional to take on a newly created position to support the growth and upward trajectory of a progressive independent training provider
We are looking for a Business Development / Sales Manager to build collaborative trusted partnership status with their employers/clients. You will have a strong background in Sales and Account Management and be able to demonstrate this on application and during the interview process. The focus of the role will be to identify and win new opportunities with large national levy paying clients, who will benefit from our client’s high quality apprenticeship solutions. You will be responsible for identifying and securing new clients across their core sectors, meeting business objectives and exceeding external stakeholder expectations.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
- Develop and manage high level relationships with key stake holders across your accounts including managers, L&D and HR Professionals and remain up to date with developments in the apprenticeship sector in order to best advise them.
- You will help build market intelligence and maintain a sound knowledge of targets in order to nurture excellent relationships and position our client as their preferred partner.
- To provide comprehensive, practical information and advice to levy paying and non-levy employers through communicating practical solutions on how they can maximise the level of funding available
- To advise employers of the features, benefits and incentives of apprenticeship standards, ensuring the promotion and value of varying levels of qualifications as part of an overall training solutions package
- To advise how apprenticeships can support business growth and development via the recruitment of new talent
- To negotiate and develop a service level agreement with employers identifying agreed delivery requirements, costs and payment schedules
- To engage with key networks/partners and develop strategic relationships in order to identify opportunities and generate quality referrals
- To Increase volumes of learners across a portfolio of new key accounts contributing towards the overall target for learner starts
- To complete all necessary reporting documents and systems (CRM) as required by management and keep the wider business informed of progress towards achieving agreed targets
- To undertake specialist training in order to meet the requirements of your job role and participate in the staff development programme within your agreed individual staff development plan.
As well as working for a leading training provider, who is continuing to grow via testimony and executing business growth strategy, you will have autonomy to drive your area of the business forward and will be rewarded by an extremely rewarding bonus structure as well as other great package benefits.