Coyne Recruitment are working with a provider who run some of the leading devolved employability and skills contracts across the UK.
These are exciting times for our client and their ongoing success means further expansion, that’s why we are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their Merseyside based team.
In the role of BDM you will be involved in the recruitment of unemployed adult learners, low skilled employees and job opportunities with local employers in line with the needs of our clients Liverpool City Region funding allocation and future growth plans.
We are looking for candidates with Business Development/Sales/Learner Engagement experience, ideally within the pre-employment, education/learning and development sector, or alternatively with experience and knowledge of recruitment
- Identifying, building and maintaining external relationships with JCP and welfare to work organisations looking to place their unemployed customer base on to short courses
- Establish strong relationships with new and existing Employer clients to place individuals into jobs following their training programmes
- Establish strong connections with key internal stakeholders, existing stakeholders, relevant industry professionals/organisations and educational bodies
- Responsible for maintaining excellent customer relationships with all stakeholders and ensuring total customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Work effectively with the Senior Management Team
- Impressive business record, particularly in Business Development / Sales
- Ability to work and communicate at the highest level, to think strategically and to meet KPIs
- Experienced in working face-to-face with employer clients to negotiate and present our company offer
- Excellent administration and ICT skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Well-presented and professional at all times