Coyne recruitment work with leading and innovative training providers across FE and one of our clients is embarking on a period of growth. Specialising in apprenticeship training sector this provider is an organisation looking to add experienced business development managers to their team. Looking for someone who builds trusted partnership status and consults employers how apprenticeships can add benefit.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and charismatic Business Development Manager with a passion for developing new client relationships to join the team. This candidate must have expericne winning business with large Levy customers.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Proven track record of successfully securing new client contracts.
- Experience of working with large businesses with all levels including senior leaders
- Track record of consultatively supporting clients with the design of Apprenticeship models that support their specific needs
- Proven track record of consistently meeting KPIs
- Experience creating and implementing effective and innovative workforce development solutions
- Experience of working with senior leaders/ Board level contacts in a related or similar market sector
- Commercial background (ideally in the wider FE sector)
Skills and behaviours required:
- A blend of management, technical, creative and business skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload alongside strong project management skills
- Ability to present solutions to clients in both formal and informal environments
- Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages
- Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
- Unique character with great charisma
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence
- Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required