Coyne recruitment work with leading and innovative training providers across FE and one of our clients is embarking on a period of growth. Specialising in the Apprenticeship sector this provider is an organisation looking to add experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. Looking for someone who builds trusted partnership status and consults employers how apprenticeships can add benefit.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and charismatic Business Development Manager with a passion for developing new client relationships to join the team.
The focus of the role will be to identify and win new opportunities with levy and SME’s, who will benefit from our client’s high-quality apprenticeship solutions. As a key member of the Business Development team, you will be responsible for securing new starts in line with agreed targets and managing accounts you have won within organisations who will benefit from the high quality apprenticeship solutions we offer.
Experience and knowledge required:
Skills and behaviours required:
- A blend of management, technical, creative and business skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload alongside strong project management skills
- Ability to present solutions to clients in both formal and informal environments
- Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages
- Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
- Unique character with great charisma
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence
- Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Home based with travel / expenses paid from home postcode
- Staff benefits package
- Joining a fantastic team
- Staff development opportunities