Coyne recruitment represent the leading apprenticeship and welfare 2 work providers across the UK. We are representing one of our leading clients who are seeking to add new business development professionals to their team. Looking for motivated hunters who can win new business and secure starts. If this sounds like you and you have 2 years or more expericne working in apprenticeship sales roles please get into touch.
Come to work, have fun, feel inspired and be inspiring! Every single person who works with us is making a difference and having a huge impact on people’s lives across the UK.
Founded in 1999 to provide professional sports coaching to young people in London and the southeast, today we are one of the UK’s leading independent education and training providers, developing and educating over 3,500 learners a year.
We launched our new division ‘Professional’ in January 2021 to meet the growing demand from business for high quality workforce development through traineeships, apprenticeships and commercial training.
When you join us, you will see that working for us is more than just a job - you will be part of a team who have built a highly successful, fast growing business.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION
The focus of the role will be to identify and win new apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities with employers who will benefit from the high quality work-based learning solutions that we have to offer. You will be selling our offer to senior HR and L&D professionals to support their workforce development requirements. You will be responsible for identifying and securing new clients across Sport, Health and Education sectors, meeting sales targets and exceeding internal and external stakeholder expectations.
You will help build market intelligence and maintain a sound knowledge of our target clients, in order to nurture excellent relationships.
This is a home-based role that will require national travel.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- 2 years+ selling apprenticeships is essential.
- Demonstrable broad understanding of apprenticeships is essential.
- Experience selling traineeships is desirable.
- Experience selling apprenticeships in the retail and hospitality sectors is desirable.
- Strong B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrable ability to secure new business and continuously hit sales targets.
- Ability to be solution focused is key.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload.
- Ability to present solutions to clients in formal, informal and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape.
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages.
- Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning.
- Unique character with great charisma.
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence.