Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
We are currently looking to support one of our leading clients who are currently expanding their team in Greater Manchester and as such are recruiting for an Community Engagement Officer to build long lasting meaningful relationships with organisations large and small across the region to benefit their existing and potential work force.
- Raise awareness of the service through targeted marketing and outreach activities in order to increase the number of referrals.
- Work to monthly set targets for referrals, attaching new participants to the programme who will continue engagement at 13 and 26 weeks.
- Develop and implement a range of activities to generate new referrals including; cold calling (telephone and in person), completing follow up calls, attending events/ road shows, identifying potential referring partners and making introductions.
- Verify participants’ eligibility for the programme
- Distribute promotional leaflets
- Refer people to relevant sources of further advice and support.
- Liaise with ETCs who will maintain service delivery with all organisations as they become engaged.
- Complete initial assessment paperwork including documentation to check eligibility for the Programme as well as the initial assessments required
- Accurately record all participant records including inputting participant details onto ESyncs system.
- Adhere to all quality, equal opportunities, health and safe and safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Attend all internal company business meetings and contribute to the agenda as required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and promotional skills, telephone manner, good organisational skills and excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work to challenging targets and key performance indicators
- Ability to obtain information and record information accurately with high level of attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel and working outside of office hours
- Well-developed IT skills, including and understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheet, diary management and email.
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly performance driven environment
- Must have a strong interpersonal skills to deal with participants
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake training as required
- Work with a range of agencies to promote and disseminate information in order to generate referrals.
- Organising and coordination of a range of promotional events.
If this role is of interest and in forging a career within this sector. Please apply and speak to the team at Coyne Recruitment.