Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
Due to exciting new contract wins our client, a leading training provider, is seeking a qualified Tutor / Assessor for Construction based in Birmingham to deliver effective and efficient training programmes that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their objectives.
This role includes delivering training within groups and small cohorts in a classroom environment.
You would initially assess the learners and then deliver elements of the qualification to allow them to gain the full qualification.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have experience in delivering the Edexcel accredited Level 1 Certificate in Construction Skills and Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Qualifications, in order to fully prepare learners to achieve the CITB test and obtain their CSCS Green Card.
• Have experience working in a classroom on with small groups.
• Hold a teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS or equivalent)
• Conduct assessment needs of learners.
• Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
• Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.