Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic apprenticeship provider in adding to their team. This role requires an outstanding Construction Tutor who has relevant up to date exposure and experience of working with learner in their place of work.
- Maintain a deep, relevant understanding of the current skills and capability requirements of corporate employers
- Develop and deliver high quality module teaching and learning materials including detailed schemes of work, module, session and webinar content, topic guidance and activity checklists.
- Develop relevant and appropriate assessments, work-based learning projects and professional development activities.
- Design relevant, appropriate marking guidance, achievement indicators; complete robust marking, evaluation and feedback processes.
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current landscape into teaching and learning.
- Develop tailored corporate training offerings based on relevant professional experience and expertise to a mix of students – Apprentices and corporate clients.
- Provide professional developmental insight and use coaching models to support in work or academic projects as required.
- Engage with commercial and business development activities and provide client liaison as required.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
- Teaching/Assessing/Skills coach experience and relating qualifications
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CPCS, CSCS, NVQ in the construction trade
- Extensive professional experience in relevant roles
- An understanding of organisational capability requirements in your specialist area
- Experience of delivering presentations or public speaking
- Experience of negotiation with and managing different stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- A commercial focus
- Digitally literate
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.