Coyne Recruitment work with the UK’s leading skills providers. Our North West based client provide Cyber apprenticeships on a national scale. Our quality driven provider offers a fully digitalised training program for all learners, offering bespoke tailor made programmes to suit the needs of all employers with design led by them. They have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Skills Trainer & Coach to inspire, motivate and teach learners through their high-quality provision.
The successful candidate will an expert in Cyber, however does not have to have a background in Cyber apprenticeships/training. The provider are happy to consider someone looking to get into training and will put the successful candidate through the necessary teaching qualifications.
- Accountable for your caseload by delivering against KPIs – Off-the-job training, progress of BUD activities, teaching retention, progress of learners against curriculum model, milestone reviews, EPA readiness
- Planning and executing the delivery of digital masterclasses, 1:1 coaching and welfare sessions including milestone reviews (learner journey online/remote/BUD)
- Observing and assessing knowledge development ensuring your learners put into practice the required knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Provide robust and well-detailed feedback to your learners and employers
- Destination and progression of learners
- Ability to effectively manage your diary
- Attend and contribute to company standardisation meetings and observation activities
- Contribute and adhere to the quality curriculum of provision
- Work closely with your internal quality assurers to share best practice and deliver against outcome plans
- Contribute to the business self-assessment report and quality improvement plan
- Embed math's, English, British Values, Prevent and Safeguarding consistently into delivery and review.
- GCSE Math's & English C (or equivalent / willing to work towards- Functional Skills Level 2)
- Qualified Trainer (willing to work towards)
- Qualified assessor (willing to work towards)
- Sector Certification / IT Member / NVQ / Diploma – Cyber qualifications / knowledge modules
- Internal Quality Assurer (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years occupational competence within your sector (IT, Digital, Cyber)
- Proven experience in Cyber competence
- E-portfolio / digital delivery
- Full clean driving license and own transport