Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills and employability sectors and we are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation in adding to their pre-employment training delivery team across Cheshire / Warrington. You will be responsible for a mix of classroom and remote delivery to learners seeking to acquire the DGV Level 2 & Warehouse & Storage Level 2 qualifications, enabling them to secure work in the transport and logistics sector.
- Hold a recognised Assessors qualification such as A1, TAQA, CAVA
- Experience of teaching / delivering Functional Skills English and Maths to level 2.
- Occupational competency within Warehouse, Storage and DGV environments.
- Experience of delivering both classroom and work-based training.
- Experience of working with disengaged learners and have the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Driver with own vehicle, and flexible with travel
- Train, support and assess learners working towards AEB funded qualifications in Warehouse & Storage and DGV (Driving Goods Vehicles) at level 2, in a classroom / group setting.
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.