Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Skills & Apprenticeship sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Apprenticeships Coach.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their objectives.
You would initially assess the learners and then deliver elements of the qualification to allow them to gain the full qualification.
The ideal candidate will:
- Level 3, 4 and 5 or significant experience in the occupational area that you are teaching/assessing in (Digital / IT)
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups.
- Hold an A1 assessors’ qualification or equivalent
- hold a teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS or equivalent)
- Conduct assessment needs of learners.
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.