A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Installation Tutor, looking for their next career move to join one of our leading clients. You will be working at a purpose built centre in Manchester supporting the study programme 16 – 19 year old learner and day release apprentices.
- Plan and design face to face and blended digital sequential curriculum for 16 – 18 year old study programme learners and apprentices.
- Promote the attainment of retainable Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSB) making reasonable adjustments to meet the individual needs of learners across a wide variety of provisions.
- Mark/assess students work, provide structural feedback and set and agree development objectives with all the key stakeholders (Learners, employers, parents etc) in line with company working policies.
- Account manage the client caseload to ensure we retain business, facilitate progression and secure new business.
- Use accurate vocational and personal developmental starting points of learners to set meaningful and collaborative targets ensuring that all stakeholders have committed to the learner journey and support learner progress.
- Ensure that you regularly review learner progress and achievement with the engagement of key stakeholders (learner/employers/parents) and set meaningful and stretching learning targets and ensuring personal KPI’s are achieved.
- Accurately track progress of all learners and effectively risk band their timely progress and achievement.
- Ensure that learners additional needs are reviewed, and safeguarding concerns proactively managed in line with company policy.
- Motivating and inspiring.
- Excellent communication skills with effective coaching abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Electrical Installation practices and theory.
- Ability to create and conceptualise innovate and engaging learning materials.
- Can plan and organise workload effectively.
- Level 3 electrical installation qualifications.
- At least 5 years working with or teaching Electrics/or as an Electrician.
- Experience of teaching and learning quality standards especially OFSTED.
- At least 1-2 years within teaching, learning and assessment with associated teaching and assessing qualifications.