Coyne recruitment are working with the leading providers of choice delivering the Restart programmes with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Coyne Recruitment are working with these providers to deliver the talent that will drive performance, innovation, customer service, support and most of all hope during the rebuilding post pandemic.
We are currently seeking committed and motivated Employment Account Managers. This is an employer-facing role which requires engagement with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and co-design a routeway into employment for participants across a range of programmes delivered by our client The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must also be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings and delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media. The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations
- Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities
- Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams
- Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
- Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
- Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records.
- Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Undertake regular reporting on the job vacancies secured and outcomes achieved in response.