Coyne Recruitment work with the leading providers within employability and welfare to work. We partner with our clients to understand culture, strategy, succession and what it is like working for them so we can best represent them to our candidates.
We are recruiting for an Employer Engagement Consultant who will support those experiencing long term unemployment by engaging with local employers to identify opportunities for service users and job seekers across Bradford.
You'll use exceptional communication skills both written and verbal to build rapport with key decision makers for recruitment in businesses across the region. This is a demanding and rewarding role, you'll need to prioritise your workload and manage a large caseload of stakeholders.
To be successful in role, you'll use personal attributes, such as:
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.