Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support one of our leading clients who are looking for a number of Employer Engagement Executives to build long lasting meaningful relationships with organisations large and small across the region to benefit their existing and potential work force.
The primary focus of this role is to generate leads using telesales techniques and arrange further appointments for the wider Employer Engagement Team. The aim is to bring on board new employment opportunities for people on our clients programmes by identifying new clients and winning business.
Although this is a target business development position, we are looking for pragmatic forward thinking relationship managers – ability to link in with organisations cold, warm or red hot and improve the links between our client and their business.
- Work with business to identify needs in order to effectively positions our services
- Continually create and refresh an extensive caseload of businesses that enable individual, company and contracts targets to be met
- Proactively carry out sales activity including cold calling, telesales and structured e-marketing and digital campaigns to employers and candidates to promote services
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships that result in the take up of services, repeat business, up-selling and cross-selling
- Conduct professional face to face and telephone meetings at all levels with customers, delivering sales presentations and pitches.
- Attend networking events and recruitment events
- Provide a highly efficient and customer focused recruitment and placement service, including managing speculative and/or coordinated submissions to organisations
- Develop clear and informative pitches, with the support of the wider sales/engagement teams, to promote the individual to the employer quality.
- Update company MI systems as required to log employer interactions
- To create and carry out all associated administration paperwork
- Identify opportunities for own development and maintain own knowledge of contract/policy developments..
If this role is of interest and in forging a career within this sector please apply and speak to the team at Coyne Recruitment.