Coyne recruitment are working with the leading providers of choice delivering the Restart programmes with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Coyne Recruitment are working with these providers to deliver the talent that will drive performance, innovation, customer service, support and most of all hope during the rebuilding post pandemic.
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
Managing a team of Employer Account Managers, located across a defined geographical region, ensuring they provide a continuous pipeline of vacancies for teams and achieve all KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Manage a team localised team of Employer Account Managers ensuring they generate a continuous supply of vacancies across their designated area.
- Develop a set of monthly KPI’s linked to contractual performance requirements for all team members and ensure these are achieved through regular reviews.
- Work with Area Managers to develop a local employer engagement strategy that identifies new and existing opportunities using employer data to target prospective local, regional and national employers.
- Responsible for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face-to-face meetings and delivering presentations.
- Increase the number of employers who choose to work with our client to recruit their workforce by building positive relationships underpinned by a high quality responsive service which exceeds expectations
- Establish Service Level Agreements to manage key employer relationships
- Implement processes such as pre-selection screening, short-listing and job fairs to ensure the quality of candidates meets employers’ expectations
- Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly and effectively to our clients operational teams
- Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records
- Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets
- Proven experience in employer engagement capacity.
- Experience in delivering high performance outputs via a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience of delivering services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Proven experience of managing an Employer Engagement Function
- Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement.
- Understanding of the employability industry & the challenges faced in the employment market for long term unemployed people and those with health conditions.
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a number of teams, according to need.