Coyne Recruitment work with the leading providers within employability and welfare to work. We partner with our clients to understand culture, strategy, succession and what it is like working for them so we can best represent them to our candidates.
We are recruiting for an Employer Engagement professional who will support businesses as they deliver traineeships to young people across Greater Manchester.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare candidates for specific placement opportunities providing relevant information regarding employer expectations
- Actively support fellow members within your team
- Liaise closely with the Head of Traineeships to identify any issues related to employers, learners, and placements
- Carry out thorough Health and Safety assessments on employers before the commencement of any placements. Support the employer to ensure all Health and safety-related compliance is 100%
- Focus on how we can deliver an excellent placement experience for learners and their employers and ensure it is of value, and relevant to qualification criteria.
- Proactively promote and identify progress opportunities for Apprenticeships from placement opportunities
- Maintain appropriate CRM systems and management information daily
- Ensure your compliance with business systems and procedures are 100% compliant
- Account manages employers and resolves any issues to ensure high levels of satisfaction placement or learner issues
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant employer sign-up paperwork is completed to the correct standard and timely
- Be responsible for ensuring all placement opportunities are coordinated and or ready to go to support employers and young people to develop a range of work experience opportunities within the region
- Work with the wider teams to ensure no opportunities are missed concerning learners and employers