To work independently but also as part of a regional and national team. This will be done by building relationships with local employers, or national employers with a local footprint identifying and securing opportunities for our learners and customers which may be vacancies with guaranteed interviews, sustainable jobs, traineeships, or apprenticeships as well as being aware and taking a consultative approach to the wider proposition e.g. People Solutions and IRF. This role is employer facing and representing the company to its mission and trademarks is a vital part of the role. The breadth of the role includes selling our services to organisations, generating leads, ensuring we are meeting the recruitment needs of our learners and customers and this is in line with the local labour market needs to ensure needs and demands are met and it fulfils the local employer strategies with our funders and stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Training and Qualifications
- Good standard of school education, ideally Maths and English language GCSE’s Grade C and above
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of local and regional labour market and knowledge of employment trends, business threats and opportunities, also commercially aware
- High levels of time management and planning ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- Respond positively to working to a demanding target
- Understanding of teaching, learning and assessment
- Able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external customers, maximising business opportunities
- Demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role
- Already has a network of employers to approach
- Outstanding ability to present to external customers
- Generation of leads through cold calling, networking and harnessing wider relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and engaging to generate confidence in those who it will be important to influence. A consultative, confident approach to sales.
- Rigour and urgency around the follow up of potential leads to ensuring maximisation.
- Identifies and engages employers to build a strong working relationship to meet contractual and company targets.
- Apprenticeships and placement opportunities are secured to meet require job performance targets.
- Develop and understanding of the wider proposition and ability to bring to life using a consultative approach when with employers.
- Ability to engage employers face to face and over the phone.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the regional labour market and employers and be aware of national labour and skills market trends and developments, providing accurate information to colleagues.
- Work closely with local teams and team to ensure an aligned sales strategy is in place.
- Ensure the CRM system or method of recording employer activity is accurate and kept fully up to date.
- Ability to territory map and understand employer landscape.
- To identify new commercial sales opportunities or product development solutions.
- Ensure all appropriate data collation is carried out and entered onto appropriate systems and required by the business and submit expressions of interest documentation in the agreed process in a timely manner.
- Submit all weekly, monthly reports as agreed with Line Manager.
- Adhere to all internal and external policies and procedures.
- The role may require working across a number of offices as agreed and to be flexible to support other offices with the region as and when agreed by the Line Manager
- Monitor employers and/or placements to ensure adherence to Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities policies by completing a pre-vet placement for customers.
Who We Are
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
For more information regarding this or any of our other roles, please call the office on
0151 294 4431.