What the role is about:
Employment Advisers are the front line of our client’s business. The main purpose of the role is to provide intensive, personalised one-to-one support to unemployed jobseekers (Their participants) with aim of finding and sustaining employment. You will also engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of the company’s services. Our clients’ participants are the lifeblood of their business and providing them with an excellent service is at the very core of the Key Worker role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment
- Intensive 1 to 1 support
- Identifying and supporting with barriers to work, specifically concerning health & disability
- Knowledge and awareness of disability support
- Providing in-work support
- Carrying out 121 and Group Employability Training
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process
- Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers
- Outreach work – promoting the company within the local community
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to demonstrate coaching/mentoring experience and persuasion/influencing skills through previous work or social activities
- Practical experience of working directly with people with moderate to severe disabilities and/or mental health issues, preferably in the field of employment related services, and with a proven track record of personally delivering recognised outcomes
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (i.e., Customer Services, Hospitality, Social Care, Customer Services, Sales)
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment
- Experience of exposure to various customer groups.
- Previous experience of a working in a similar role in Welfare to Work or publicly funded services
- Any relevant advisory and/or training qualification e.g., Award in Education & Training (formally PTLLs Level 3), NVQ Advice & Guidance or equivalent.
- A degree in relevant subjects or equivalent, e.g., Sociology, Social Care etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Who We Are
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Key Worker.