Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Employment Advisors.
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Consider the role of an Employment Advisor!
The role of Employment Advisor requires a tenacious, highly organised, motivating and innovative individual, able to work in a fast paced target driven environment to support people with multiple barriers to move into sustainable employment.
Employment Advisors are highly self-motivated individuals who manage a complex caseload of participants to empower them in to sustained employment.
Working on a payment by results contract it is essential Support Managers are capable of working to deadlines and achieving both KPI and target expectations in a peripatetic setting in the communities they work.
This role is perfect for individuals with proven experience of working in a sales based or high target driven environment, whilst being people focussed and who get real reward in empowering and creating positive change in our participants lives.
- Providing Information, Advice & Guidance to all participants to support them with their journey into employment.
- Ensure achievement against service delivery KPIs, targets and outcomes.
- Engaging participants referred to the Work and Health programme, completing detailed SMART action plans to progress each client.
- Ensure real time updating of the database system to ensure quality interventions are recorded effectively.
- Brokering and sustaining excellent working relationships with Key local stakeholders to support Participant
- Undertake in-work support activities to ensure an individual is able to maintain their employment,
- Independent, effective caseload management through organising and coordinating a varied timetable of activities
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the local labour market,
- Knowledge of the benefit system and entitlements.
- Provide a quality service which meets contractual requirements
- An enhanced pension scheme after 6 months
- Life Assurance at 3 times your annual salary rate
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase additional holiday
- 3.5 days paid leave at Christmas
- Healthcare cash plan, giving you money back for health care costs including dentistry and eye care, and access to wellbeing apps
- MANY MORE!!