Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Employment Advisors.
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Consider the role of an Employment Advisor!
The Employment Advisor (EA) is a pivotal role in supporting our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months, to find sustainable employment. The EA will be integral in understanding and supporting participants needs to support a swift return to the labour market. This will include close working and liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders, to provide tailored support to each participant.
- Providing Information, Advice & Guidance to all participants to support them with their journey into employment.
- Ensure achievement against service delivery KPIs, targets and outcomes.
- Engaging participants referred to the Restart Programme programme, completing detailed SMART action plans to progress each client.
- Ensure real time updating of the database system to ensure quality interventions are recorded effectively.
- Brokering and sustaining excellent working relationships with Key local stakeholders to support Participant
- Undertake in-work support activities to ensure an individual is able to maintain their employment,
- Independent, effective caseload management through organising and coordinating a varied timetable of activities
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the local labour market,
- Knowledge of the benefit system and entitlements.
- Provide a quality service which meets contractual requirements
- Ensuring that all required entry to the B2W database is accurate and contractually compliant and documentation relating to the participant is completed and maintained in an accurate, compliant, timely and respectful manner.