Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Employment Advisors.
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
The Programme gives individuals who have been out of work for at least 12 months enhanced support to find jobs in their local area. The programme is designed to break down any employability barriers that could be holding them back from finding work.. By working with employers, local government, and other partners we will deliver tailored support for individuals into gaining sustainable employment.
Employment Advisers are the front line staff, with the main purpose of the role to support unemployed jobseekers (our customers) with finding and sustaining employment, engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of our service.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment.
- Addressing a variety of barriers to employment with empathy and compassion.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients to ensure a professional and holistic approach.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements through detailed diagnostics.
- Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities.
- Be able to motivate clients whilst ensuring an engaging working environment.
- Networking with local employers to sell your clients skills and abilities, whilst utilising the Employer Engagement team.
- Offering information, advice and guidance relating to the clients circumstances.
- Completing Better Off Calculations and benefit advice.
- Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others.
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process.
- Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers.
- Outreach work – promoting products and services within the local community.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment and be able to excel at meeting strict targets and KPI’s.
- Able to prioritise workload and tasks ensuring high efficiency and productivity
Education and Experience required
- Customer focussed with a strong commitment to customer care.
- A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues
- Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams/Zoom/Google
- Strong communicator – demonstrating an ability to listen, question and build relationships.
- Demonstrable creative problem-solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any barriers.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.