Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
Due to exciting new contract wins our client, a leading training provider, is seeking a qualified RTITB FLT Instructor in Croyden, to deliver effective and efficient training programmes that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
Working in a classroom environment you will be expected to facilitate the effective and efficient learning and assessment of unemployed learners undergoing Warehousing and Forklift Truck. You must have experience in delivering Level 2 RTITB Forklift Truck Operations (both Counterbalance & Reach licenses), in order to fully prepare learners to achieve the qualifications and obtain their Forklift Truck operator cards.
Experience & Requirements:
- RTITB registered Forklift Truck (counterbalance & reach) instructor
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications at Level 2 or above desirable, but training can be given
- A good knowledge of IT.
- Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
- A minimum of a level 3 teaching qualification desirable,
- Hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32,D33,A1,TAQA), but training can be given