Working with some of the most progressive and prestigious training providers in the UK, Coyne Recruitment are proud to partner with one of our leading providers on their search for a Head of Compliance and MI. This role will promote continuous improvement in raising and maintaining audit and compliance standards across the organisation. You will implement an audit schedule which covers the internal and external requirements of funded contracts and manage the audit process. You will also provide monthly management reports highlighting the level of compliance and any risks to funding.
AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
- Quality assurance of learner data held ensuring that it is accurate and meets correct funding requirements (ILR & PDSAT & FRM) and meets data integrity checks carried out by our External Funding Provider Audits.
- Ensure the company is compliant and in full readiness for funding audits on directly funded contracts and sub-contracting arrangements
- Produce, interpret and understand relevant data reports
- Plan and schedule Audits
- Manage and report on monthly all internal and external financial compliance audits
- Retain full and up to date awareness of Government Funding and ILR Guidance
- Liaise with external bodies in relation to external audit
- During audits ensure that learner file management / processes / content to meet ESFA requirements
- Agree and manage follow up audits Conduct follow up audits – identifying common errors / training needs / good practice
- Provide the Executive Team with a monthly report on audits
- Archiving – Oversee a large archiving project to ensure the effective transition of learner and employer files in line with ESFA requirements to an external data storage organisation and implement the system across the organisation through effective training and support.
- Provide staff training, where required, on funding guidance and audit compliance
- Team to ensure proper use and provision of Key Reports
- Work with colleagues to embed the learner support processes and procedures
- Work with colleagues to develop relevant policies and procedures for claiming and monitoring for audit purposes the drawing down of funding for Learner Support (LS) identification / inputting / support ensuring that we are managing the process for recording of LS meets the strict guidelines set by ESFA