Coyne Recruitment are a specialist recruiter and consultancy service for the Skills, worked based learning and employability sector. Currently we are recruiting for a Head of Safeguarding & Quality Manager. We work with some of the leading independent training providers and educational institutes in the UK and beyond.
We are currently working with a fantastic client who through continuous growth and contract expansion need to expand their senior management team. The last 18 months has been a time of accelerated growth for this provider notably growing their national footprint through AEB wins in devolved contract areas, AEB expansion in existing areas and their growing other training provision. As the company evolves, they are looking to bring in a professional who can take charge of the strategy around safeguarding & Quality with real emphasis on learner journey.
You will join the business at a crucial time as they deliver further improvements as part of their Quality function. You will drive a positive and sustainable cultural change to focus on Quality and Safeguarding. In this key role you will take a proactive approach to right first-time quality to promote growth and enhance the reputation of the business through exceptional quality standards, customer service excellence and compliance in line with ESFA and Ofsted standards.
- To promote a culture of Quality and Customer Service excellence
- Improving business Quality and Customer performance, demonstrated by KPI improvement, through application of a consistence approach to Quality and Customer Service
- Lead on Safeguarding, prevent, British values, SEND and wider pastoral support for the providers internally and externally.
- Cultivate a culture of learner centric approach – standardising this whole approach across the business.
- Driving a continuous improvement mindset by coaching, mentoring and training the Quality Team and wider business to ensure the highest levels of qualifications, skills and competences
- Driving OUTSTANDING mentality in the areas of Quality and Service excellence, acting as a leading role to develop the companies views to quality and compliance.
- Providing assurance that the business Quality Management Systems and processes meet all necessary requirements and are effective in application
- Ensuring that all the quality certifications and regulatory approvals are being maintained adequately and effectively.
- To ensure all activities, processes and procedures are carried out to the highest quality and accuracy standards
- Provision of guidance and support on all matters relating to quality assurance, quality certifications, regulatory approvals
- Responsible for managing a team of quality assurance team to OUTSTANDING quality assurance standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all quality issues are dealt with timely and effectively.
- To conduct internal audits of existing contract and suppliers and conduct assessment/selection for all new process, suppliers and providers
- To host/support Regulatory Authority Inspections – OFSTED, ESFA, Local authority , Employer.
- Continuous Improvement of all Quality operations: an ability to self-audit
- To lead, guide, evaluate and develop a high performing team to ensure company goals and targets are met or exceed and all relevant regulations adhered to
- Develop and maintain effective business relations with all key stakeholders to meet business targets.
Skills & Experience:
- As the successful applicant, you will be a high calibre individual who can demonstrate a track record in Quality Management and leadership. Within the Skills, Worked based learning and apprenticeship sector.
- Educated to degree level and have a proven track record formed in the Skills industry where high levels of compliance and integrity are demanded.
- Experience of working in our sector is essential in addition to developing and maintaining robust quality assurance in readiness for internal, 3rd party external and customer audits is highly relevant.