Coyne Recruitment was founded by industry experts, who as former hiring managers with over 30 years of experience working for some of the leading providers in the UK, have an unrivalled passion for the skills and employability sector.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Sales to join this ever growing and forward thinking Training Provider. My client are fast becoming a market leader with their sustained growth and senior appointments in the last 18 months being key to this.
You will be managing various teams remotely with some travel required to their head office in Manchester.
- Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets,
- territories and set performance goals to achieve company objectives
- Prepare and present sales reports detailing sales, potential sales and areas of proposed client based expansion
- Review and analyse sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
- Monitor, prepare and report on marketing communications and sales activity
- Manage and give direction to the sales and marketing departments/teams
- Coordinate sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Direct a team of staff, with training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programmes
- Support direct reports with coaching and mentoring activity for personal development, achievement of strategic objectives and continuous improvement
- Meet with key clients to ensure relationships are maintained and developed
- Identify and understand client’s business needs and objectives to develop marketing and sales campaigns
- Coordinate liaison between sales and other departments
- Develop and manage sales/marketing budgets
- Maintain effective internal marketing communications
- Oversight of the marketing strategy
- Oversight of the liaison and close working with digital marketing and other agencies
- Plan, implement and manage marketing and lead generation campaigns and measure results
- Develop and maintain a consistent corporate image and ensure that the brand is well
- communicated across all channels
- Implementation and management of the marketing plan and activity
- Manage all social media channels, strategy and activity
- Responsible for the creation of marketing materials
- Ensure company websites and blog are kept up to date
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Please contact Jen Lawton for further information.