Due to exciting new contract wins our client, A leading training provider of apprenticeship’s, is seeking to add to its team. We have been asked to resource and recruit for Health and Social care skills coach across the Northwest to deliver a leading curriculum and programme that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate coaching and development and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their apprenticeship.
This role includes delivering training and assessment on a one-to-one basis remotely and from time to time within at employer sites.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver:
- Level 3 and 5 or significant experience in the occupational area that you are teaching/assessing in (Health & Social care)
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups.
- Hold an A1 assessors’ qualification or equivalent
- hold a teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS or equivalent)
- Conduct assessment needs of learners.
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.
This is a superb time to be joining this provider
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £31,000.00 /year