Health & Social Care Tutor
Due to exciting new contract wins our client, A leading training provider of apprenticeship’s, is seeking several qualified tutor’s/Assessors for Health and Social care to deliver an effective and efficient assessment processes that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their objective s.
This role includes delivering training and assessment on a one to one basis or very small group basis in the workplace.
You would initially assess the learners and then deliver elements of the qualification to allow them to gain the full qualification.
The ideal candidate will:
- Level 3 or 5 significant experience in the occupational area that you are teaching/assessing in (Health & Social care)
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups.
- Hold an A1 assessors’ qualification or equivalent
- Hold a teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS or equivalent)
- Conduct assessment needs of learners.
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.