Coyne Recruitment are trusted partners for a number of leading and innovative training providers across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialist Tutor for Heavy Goods Vehicles and Logistics to join one of our leading clients Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and Study Programme team. The main focus of the role is to develop and deliver continually improved training to multiple funding streams to achieve outcomes for customers through the development of their knowledge, skills, behaviours & attitudes.
• Engage in business Development including open evenings, taster days, effective IAG and employer engagement activities to achieve personal targets and replenish individual and departmental study programme, adult, SSW and apprenticeship caseloads as applicable.
• Account manage the client caseload to ensure we retain business.
• Plan and design face to face and blended digital sequential curriculum to promote the attainment of retainable Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSB) making reasonable adjustments to meet the individual needs of learners across the Heavy Vehicle provision.
• Ensure that you regularly review learner progress and achievement with the engagement of key stakeholders (learner/employers/parents) and set meaningful and stretching learning targets and ensuring personal KPI's are achieved.
• Support students with your knowledge and experience and provide structured feedback and set development objectives to help them achieve.
• Accurately track KSB progress of all learners and effectively risk band their timely progress and achievement using additional learner support funds and tools, where necessary, to ensure learners are not disadvantaged.
• Manage how progress is logged e.g. Drive the periodical review of stakeholder feedback, ensure all stakeholders are engaged in the learner journey and log industrial and pedological continuing professional development.
• Support the team's continual professional attainment and development through leading on and participating in a range of internal quality assurance activities such as observations, sampling, scrutiny of marked work, enhanced wider reviews and EQA activities.
• Ensure risk assessments are in place and reviewed annually so that learners are safe.
• You are motivating and inspiring with excellent communication as this role will entail working with varied caseloads - may be made up of a mix of apprenticeship, ESF and study programme ranging from 55-90 learner's.
• You have up-to-date knowledge of specialist subject area/professional qualifications as appropriate.
• Have or are working towards a Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent qualification.
• Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and procedures, including emergency evacuation.
• Effective Coaching abilities.
• At least 5 years vocational industry experience in specialist subject area.
• Experience of teaching and learning quality standards especially OFSTED.
• At least 1-2 years within teaching, learning and assessment.
• Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook as well as digital systems and eLearning platforms.