Due to exciting new contract wins our client, A leading training provider of apprenticeship’s, is seeking a qualified tutors for HGV to deliver an effective and efficient assessment processes that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their objectives.
This role includes delivering training and assessment on a one to one basis or very small group basis in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will:
- Level 2 and 3 or significant experience in the occupational area that you are teaching/assessing in (Bus / Coach / Logistics)
- Assessors must hold a current ADR certificate when assessment take place in the context of the moving and/or handling of dangerous goods.
- Assessors must also have experience in managing a team of staff and managing within a logistics facility.
- Conduct assessment needs of learners.
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
- Relevant occupational sector experience and relevant qualifications (at a level higher than delivery), and/or current updated CPD
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent, or willing to undertake
- Ability to deliver high quality, effective coaching that meets learner needs
- Coaching qualification
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Knowledge of Government funded training
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.