Coyne Recruitment work with some of the UK’s leading apprenticeship & employability training providers. On behalf of one of our leading clients we are recruiting for a Development Coach for HR Apprenticeships Levels 5 & 7 for a Liverpool based provider.
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced tutor looking for a new challenge? Do you have the experience to carry out the training & assessment of HR and Learning and Development apprenticeship programmes up to level 7? If so, this could be your chance to join a fast-growing national training provider, specialising in Apprenticeships and training of existing workforces.
As a tutor within Apprenticeships, you will be working alongside highly competent trainers to establish and sustain effective working relationships with employers, learners and colleagues. Being part of a team that aims to assist organisations to recruit and train new talent into the business whilst promoting internal staff development.
Your days will be rewarding, challenging, varied and will include:
- Managing a caseload of apprentices on apprenticeship programmes; providing training, coaching and support to ensure timely success.
- Delivering the CIPD qualification up to and including Level 7
- Actively maintaining communication with learners and their employers to ensure progress. Planning and tracking of progress is key in this role.
- Playing an integral role to continuously improve the programmes in line with employer feedback and demand.
- Creating and developing inspiring learning materials for classroom delivery and the virtual learning environment, via group workshops, 1:1 and online sessions.
You will feel valued and supported as a tutor within Apprenticeship Recruitment Services including benefits such as:
- Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development.
- A caring and compassionate team of highly skilled employees.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- You will be provided with a laptop and phone to carry out the role.
- Travel expenses reimbursed for necessary travelling.
- A friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
- Flexible working to provide you with a comfortable work/life balance.
- Working for an employer who is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes a broad diversity of talent.
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners throughout their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- HR Management Industry experience
- CIPD HR Level 7
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Training and Coaching Experience
- Knowledge of apprenticeship delivery, desirably within HR
- Proven experience in managing the full learner journey from Initial Assessment, IAG, teaching, learning & assessment.
- Due to the nature of the role the successful applicant must be willing to travel and ideally should, therefore, have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Must have satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will be processed during pre-employment screening.