Coyne Recruitment are currently looking for Inbound Customer Service Agents based around the UK to work remotely to join our clients talented Inbound Customer Service team. Our client is one of the top UK’s specialist insurance providers and due to business growth are now looking to expand their team. They are looking for people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
Our client is one of the top UK’s specialist insurance providers and due to business growth are now looking to expand their team. This is a sales role acting as a point of contact for new and existing customers.
What will you be doing?
- Handling inbound customers enquiries
- Creating new business policies payments and schedules
- Amending customer policies, payments, and schedules
- Handling sensitive information and following data protection principles
- Providing accurate information to customers about their insurance policy.
- Outbound calls to customers via phone and email for outstanding documentation.
- Adhering to strict FCA guidelines
- Providing a professional service and promoting our brand in a positive manner
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers.
- Taking a high volume of calls during busy times
- Working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Associated administration duties as required.
Basic £18,500 starting salary with earning potential of up to £23,500 OTE
Shift patterns are on a 3 week rotation between the hours of 8am-8pm and also 1 in 3 Saturdays until 5:30pm. (37.5hours p/w). Full time WFH.
Our client really values their staff’s work life balance so all rota’s will be given 3 weeks in advance to enable you to plan your days weeks in advance.
What skills you will need:
- Sales experience in a target driven role.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Able to understand bespoke systems and be proficient in all Microsoft office products.
- Excellent warm personable manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
See below some of the benefits you will receive:
- Free monthly Café Nero Coffee
- Perk Box Online & High Street Vouchers and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays).
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support.
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Competitive salary
- Dress Down Days
- Promotion and Career Development