Coyne recruitment are working with the leading providers of choice delivering the Restart programmes with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Coyne Recruitment are working with these providers to deliver the talent that will drive performance, innovation, customer service, support and most of all hope during the rebuilding post pandemic.
We are looking currently looking for a Integration coordinator, who can work closely with Employer Services, local operational delivery teams and the Regional Integration team to identify gaps in local skills provision. The Integration coordinator will play a key role in supporting local integration between Restart delivery and existing localised services, supporting the Integration team in the engagement of regional and local economic stakeholders, supporting with the delivery of the Integration strategy.
The Integration Coordinator will work as part of an Integration team on specific opportunities to support collaboration and delivery of the Restart Stakeholder engagement plan. They will circulate essential information to the Integration team, set up and support meetings through minute/action taking. The role requires excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
The Integration Coordinator will support the integration of Restart services with other local provision to ensure our participants have a progressive and positive journey. Working in partnership with the Specialist Support Coordinators, they will be identifying new organisations in local areas who are able to provide additional and complementary support services to Restart participants. Maximising opportunities for collaborative working with mainstream and local community-based services to enhance Restart participants’ success of finding sustainable employment.
- Supporting the Integration Manager to identify and integrate Restart delivery with complementary local provision and alignment with key stakeholder priorities, e.g., Local Enterprise Partnerships and Local Authorities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with operational and corporate support services colleagues to enable the Restart Stakeholder Engagement plan to be delivered successfully.
- Monitoring local stakeholders’ websites, social media & newsletters, ensuring that messages are circulated to the Integration team at the Senior Integration Manager’s discretion, in a timely fashion.
- Supporting the development of Integration & Stakeholder Engagement initiatives through providing effective project management support to the Integration Manager and undertaking research as requested.
- Maintaining an up-to-date centralised record of company information, and Integration activity, stakeholder feedback, marketing collateral, case studies, and updating Stakeholder records/trackers
- Develop an awareness of local economic priorities and future developments in sectors of interest.
- Develop an understanding of the sectors and geographies that our client operates in and an understanding of the Restart delivery strategy and local stakeholder engagement structures.
- Provide general administrative support to the Integration Management Team and including setting up meetings, taking minutes and monitoring actions.
Skills and Experience
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above.
- Experience of building, developing, and managing relationships both internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e., Microsoft Teams.
- Proven experience working in a Relationship development function.
- Experience of working in a project management environment with the ability to meet tight and competing deadlines.
- Experience of, and confidence in, minuting complex meetings with senior internal stakeholders and circulating minutes and actions promptly.
- Awareness of the local economic priorities in which Employability, Skills and Health operates and current and future challenges and opportunities.
- Good awareness the local Employability & Skills sector, with an interest in developing this further.
Salary: £29,858 - £32,554 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm