Coyne Recruitment work with the leading providers within employability and welfare to work. We partner with our clients to understand culture, strategy, succession and what it is like working for them so we can best represent them to our candidates.
We are recruiting for a Learner Coordinator who will support learner as they progress and develop through their traineeships across Greater Manchester.
What you'll be doing
- Contact learners to conduct keep in touch calls concerning their course
- Provide information, advice, and guidance to the learner and support them through their studies.
- Robustly monitor attendance and individual learning plans/assignment submission dates to identify where learners may require intervention to support and/or re-engage them and liaise with the relevant assessor to put measures in place to support timely completions.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for all matters not related to the teaching and learning of the course, for example, attendance, bonus/payment queries, learning extension requests, etc
- Liaise with teams across the business ensuring accurate information is reported.
- Check all cohort data is entered timely and registered are completed timely.
- Speak with all learners that have concerns regarding the course and that want to leave the course early, to establish a reason and attempt to re-engage and retain them on the course. This may mean working with extended teams e.g., tutors to set up extra support on a 1 to 1 level.
- Ongoing communication with all trainers ensuring focus on retention is maintained.
- Record and report all leavers against trainer retention figures.
- Identify all leavers that secure positive outcomes e.g., employment, Apprenticeship, or further learners both internal and external once the course has completed collecting applicable details and pass to the progression team.
- Create and communicate a leader board of trainers based on retention performance.
- Attend operational meetings when required