Learner Engagement Manager
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Learner Engagement Executive within our client’s Traineeship Division.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in sales or recruitment or have experience in advice and guidance and have demonstrable record in working to and delivering targets in a team environment. You will be highly presentable and have excellent communication skills to establish rapport with various customers, employers and clients.
You must have experience in building new and maintaining existing relationships, ideally within the pre-employment, education/learning, development sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Resourcing learners for AEB, apprenticeships, commercial training courses across multiple learning disciplines.
- Mentoring the engagement team to achieve course targets.
- Networking and engaging with local Stakeholders to promote upcoming Traineeship courses.
- Using various Social Media platforms to drive learner interest and promote the organisations products and services.
- Conducting induction process – Initial assessment, awareness session and sign up of learners, understanding their starting point to ensure they have an impactful and positive experience at the start of their learning journey.
- Confident in providing information, advice, and guidance to learners regarding their learner journey and career development.
- To perform ad-hoc duties that the company considers to be reasonable, to support the region and the organisation alike.
- Organise and facilitate pre-screens / group sessions / digital candidate pools tailored to needs of employers for all vacancies.
- Identify the recruitment needs of employers and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs ensuring that contractual terms are met.
- To ensure your compliance with all business systems and procedures.
- To be mindful of own personal safety and the safety of colleagues in line with the company’s Safeguarding Policy and to report any areas for concern as appropriate.
- To embed British Values, Equality and Diversity, Employability and Health and Safety into all appropriate communications.
- Support on client progress reporting (initial assessment results, induction attendance, enrolment submissions and progression of learners)
- To be proactive in answering learner and client queries and resolve issues promptly.
- To ensure the enrolment form is completed to a high standard
- Ensure clients and learners always receive high-quality customer care
Minimum of A-C GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English
Experience of working in an outcome or target based environment with a track record of exceeding targets.
Experience of managing external relationships with people at all levels.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including confident presentation skills.