Coyne Recruitment are a specialist recruiter within the skills and worked based learning market and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Learner Engagement Officer to join our clients growing Adult Education Budget team.
This is a role where you will engage with potential referrals partners across West Yorkshire to generate interest in our clients pre-employment training offer, managing these relationships and ensuring clear communication is maintained between all key stakeholders. You will assist with the completion of initial assessments with learners and ensure suitability for the provision. You will also provide comprehensive Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and where necessary, signpost to more appropriate services as well as retain a relationship with the learner from referral through to job outcome.
• To identify suitable learners for a pre-employment type provision.
• Completion of Initial Assessment and Information, Advice & Guidance
- To ensure our client meets its monthly profile through the generation of suitable referrals.
• The day to day management of referral partners and the generation of new ones.
• Effectively planning cohorts to meet tutor & assessor schedules.
• To maintain a diverse choice of signposting support services.
• To ensure cohort attrition rates are low through robust initial assessment.
• To manage a caseload of learners and maintain communication with the learner throughout the learner journey.
• Provide feedback to learners to facilitate successful outcomes in terms of progress.
• Ensure accurate records are kept for management information in a timely manner.
• Provide support with the enrolment of learners ensuring full compliance with relevant regulations.
• Knowledge of Adult Education Budget or equivalent funding stream.
• Understanding of the welfare to work sector.
• Previous experience of identifying and developing relationships with referral partners.
• Experienced in engaging with hard to reach learners.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to prioritise workload to meet business needs
• IT Literate
• Full, clean driving licence