Learner Enrolment Officer
Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic training provider in adding to their team. This role requires an outstanding Learner Enrolment Officer who has relevant up to date exposure and experience of supporting learners onto courses and giving advice and guidance to support learners into employment.
The ideal candidate will:
- IT knowledge (including all Microsoft packages)
- Recognised level 3 (or above) advice or career guidance qualification (Desirable)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to easily build rapport with internal, external stakeholders and learners
- Passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner from enrolment
- Excellent standard of education in Maths and English, grade A-C or equivalent
- Excellent administration and ICT skills with a keen eye for detail
- Conducting induction process – Initial assessment, awareness session and sign up of learners, understanding their starting point to ensure they have an impactful and positive experience at the start of their learning journey.
- Confident in providing information, advice, and guidance to learners regarding their learner journey and career development.
- To perform ad-hoc duties that the company considers to be reasonable, to support the region and the organisation alike.
- To ensure your compliance with all business systems and procedures.
- To be mindful of own personal safety and the safety of colleagues in line with the company’s Safeguarding Policy and to report any areas for concern as appropriate.
- To embed British Values, Equality and Diversity, Employability and Health and Safety into all appropriate communications.
- Support on client progress reporting (initial assessment results, induction attendance, enrolment submissions and progression of learners)
- To be proactive in answering learner and client queries and resolve issues promptly.
- To ensure the enrolment form is completed to a high standard and fully compliant.
- Ensure clients and learners always receive high-quality customer care