Coyne Recruitment are partnering with a fantastic provider who are currently custodians of a fantastic support contract for people in work managing their, mental health, wellbeing, and mindfulness. This role is to work with participants who have requested this support for a period of nine months meeting, talking, and building together an action plan that allows them to flourish in the world of work.
The post holder will provide skilled Biopsychosocial assessments and deliver evidence-based health and employment focussed interventions to participants on the programme remotely in Oldham and Rochdale utilising their specialist skills, knowledge and experience to provide participants with advice, guidance and support tailored to the participants’ individual needs. The post holder will take a holistic approach to long-term health condition management and work closely with employment specialists (Keyworkers/Caseworkers), other employees and health services to help people improve their lives
In brief you will:
- Conducting bio-psychosocial assessments with participants.
- Providing face to face and telephone-based interventions to participants.
- Delivering workshops with groups of participants.
- Monitoring participants’ health and wellbeing in individual and group work, reporting any significant changes which may impact positively or negatively on a participant’s recovery and return to work to the employment specialists.
- Producing tailored health action plans for each participant referred, focusing on improving their health and moving them closer to work.
- Offering advice and guidance to participants with regard to their health conditions and empowering individuals to manage their health more independently and effectively.
- Providing return to work guidance and offer in-work support as required, liaising with employers when appropriate to do so.
- Delivering lifestyle, health specific, and psycho-educational workshops.
- Ensuring participants are able to access appropriate self-help material.
- Referring participants to specialist services, agencies, and organisations where appropriate.
- Joint working with other operational roles and other health professionals.
- Assisting and supporting as many participants into full time sustainable work as possible in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be registered as a health professional with one or more of the following regulatory bodies as below:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC.
- A counsellor registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner registered with BPS with a minimum of 1-year post-graduate clinical experience
- Demonstrate a passion and an interest in empowering participants to effectively manage their mental health conditions to enable them to move closer to employment.
- Working knowledge of the biopsychosocial model of healthcare.
- Evidence of applying the principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and/or, Motivational Interviewing and/or Brief Solution Focused Therapy approaches to a participant base.
- Ability to assess and manage a diverse range of clinical conditions.
- Must be adaptable and flexible and be able to react positively to ongoing change.
- Experience of facilitating health-related group interventions.
- Experience of managing participants with long-term health conditions.
- Understanding of the benefits of being in work and the relationship between employment and health and wellbeing