We are searching for an experienced Apprenticeship manager from the skills, work based learning sector to lead a fantastic Brighton based provider who deliver exceptional gas, electrical and construction training. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate they have the background and ability to drive exceptional performance, people culture, management and quality. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a provider who are set to be a true market leader.
- You will have had experience to running Apprenticeships and ESFA contracts for an independent or college training provider.
- You will have managed people - motivating staff to drive their own performance. Giving clear direction and support as well as identifying and working on professional development.
- Demonstrate performance wins – how have you evolved teams and individuals to go beyond the norm.
- Full understanding
- Understand and have proficient knowledge of quality and compliance in the sector. Understanding of ESFA and Ofsted. Knowledge of awarding bodies.
- Strong communication skills – you will be expected to not only manage internally but you will also be expected to develop external relationships and represent the business to commissioners, employers and educational organisations.
- Ability to assess and develop reporting, performance indicators and design operational process. Review existing process and embed it across the organisation or develop new process to benefit the business.
This is a newly created position and you will have full autonomy to implement your management style and career objectives in driving the business forward.
- You will have responsibility for the management, development and growth of the delivery Apprenticeship team
- Support the direction and strategy of the organisation’s growth and delivery.
- Managing a growing team of Tutors
- Maximising performance against targets set internally and externally.
- Deliver an outstanding environment for learners and clients when engaging in the services provided.
- Build strategic relationships internally and externally that will support performance and growth.
- Lead from the front.
This is a fantastic role with a leading organisation within the sector. It is an exciting time within the company’s growth and a brilliant opportunity for you to rocket strap your career within the sector.
Please only apply if you have worked are currently working within the work based learning, Apprenticeship and skills sector.