Partnership Relationship Manager
Coyne recruitment are a specialist recruitment business for the Skills, Education and work based learning sector on behalf of one of our fantastic clients who specialise in the Health & Social care training sector we are searching for a business development executive who based from home will work nationally with small and large clients, to develop their talent at all levels.
The focus of the role will be to identify and win new opportunities with employers, who will benefit from high quality work-based learning and apprenticeship solutions that our client have to offer. You will be working with senior HR and L&D professionals to develop learning programmes that meet their workforce development L&D plans. You will be responsible for identifying and securing new clients across their core sectors of, Health and social care, early years and advice and guidance, meeting business objectives and exceeding external stakeholder expectations.
You will help build market intelligence and maintain a sound knowledge of our target clients, in order to nurture excellent relationships.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Knowledge or experience of working in the sector is advantageous but not essential. Strong B2B sales experience and ability to build relationships and be solution focused is key.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting KPIs.
- Over achieving sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of apprenticeships *advantageous
- Knowledge of Health & Social care or Early Years education sector *advantageous
Skills and behaviours required:
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload alongside strong project management skills
- Ability to present solutions to clients in both formal and informal environments
- Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages
- Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
- Unique character with great charisma
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence