Product & Portfolio Director - Remote
Coyne Recruitment are proud to be the trusted partner for recruitment for one of the leading providers of worked based learning for their newly created Product Development Director position. Working directly for the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the development and creation of the organisations product landscape, championing digital innovation by aligning delivery with innovative thinking.
You will define the overall qualification, portfolio and product strategy and the digital learning experience, for both existing and new products. Strategising long term vision to build best in class digital products and learning qualifications, standing out as the best in class across the training and development sector.
- Own the product road map, lead the analysis, design, review, implementation, operation, and evolution of newly launched, digitally rich products and programmes to ensure they are successfully launched, and they maximise business value
- Use regular competitor insights and analysis to inform business planning and respond with speed to opportunities and create clear points of difference
- Ensure insights and market trends are reflected in shaping how our clients and learners identify, develop, commercialise, and evaluate customer driven product innovation
- Inspire the commercial and design teams to implement solutions that add value to our existing and future customers and drive stronger business growth
- Build strong relationships and engage frequently with internal and external stakeholders to build sponsorship, advocacy adoption and deliver change
- Formulate and drive the vision for new products and existing enhancements using technology, business insights and product discovery techniques
- Identify innovation trends and business opportunities within the market to provide long term value.
- Be responsible for developing, strategising and planning new digital product interventions that will drive innovation, efficiencies, and new customer channels.
You will be
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in product/ qualification design and implementation
- 10+ years impactful senior leadership experience and/or senior level consultancy experience
- Proven track record of successful design and delivery of impactful, innovative training content
- Experience of creating highly engaging, contact rich multimedia, gamification and e-learning materials
- Knowledge and experience in the development of digitally driven curriculum provision and the ability to contextualise the programme to the workplace setting
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills
- Thorough understanding of both the technology and pedagogic issues involved in successful e-learning delivery to deliver impact
- Experience of working in a growth environment, managing a number of complex projects at the same time
- Impressive networking skills, able to develop robust relationships and grow our brand presence positively and professionally
- Passionate about applying technology and innovative thinking to create an outstanding experience for learners and employer partners
- Creative thinker focused on delivering solutions for key stakeholders
- Ability to drive opportunities for growth forward and engage stakeholders in delivering your vision
- Exceptional skills in project planning, management, budgeting and oversight
- A strategic and lateral thinker, able to solve problems swiftly and innovatively
- An energetic team player with high levels of enthusiasm, integrity, and impact
- Thrive under pressure, working to deliver above target results with good time management and prioritisation skills