Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
We are currently looking to support one of our leading clients who are currently expanding their team in Greater Manchester and as such are recruiting for an Project Coordinator to deliver effective administrative support and ensure contract compliance of paperwork in respect of any company contract .
To maintain paperwork and electronic records in order to ensure a high level of contract compliance and specifically to:
- Audit electronic system against paper system
- Audit paperwork to check for compliance
- Ensure all files are in line with contract KPIs and processes
- Update systems on a monthly basis
- isMaintain knowledge on contract changes to KPIs and inform providers
- Check evidence for compliance with contractual requirements prior to submission to funding body
- Support archiving of records
- Work within strict data security protocols
- Maintain accurate Petty Cash records and processes
To provide general administrative support for the team:
- Take telephone referrals and enquiries, ensuring attention to detail and ensure confidentiality and professionalism are kept at all times.
- Manage front desk enquires, meet and greet
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure compliance with procedures and to ensure that case loads are managed effectively.
- To ensure upkeep of the office appearance, ordering stationary, opening mail, answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages.
- Liaise with internal and external partners as appropriate, via phone, e-mail or fax
- Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines.
- To communicate information in both a professional and informal manner to the general public.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office by efficient and effective time management of ones own work.
- Raising payments and purchase orders using internal financial systems.
- Working on and communicating with internal finance department systems and processes
- Additional responsibilities for other key tasks within the contract
- Must have a methodical approach and an ‘eye for detail’, organisation skills and excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work to challenging targets and key performance indicators
- Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel
- Well developed IT skills, including and understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheet, diary management and email.
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly performance driven environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake training as required
- Experience working in an environment where we have customers with multiple barriers (offenders, disabled people etc) to progression and employment can be an advantage
If this role is of interest and in forging a career within this sector. Please apply and speak to the team at Coyne Recruitment.